Mr. Knobloch was born and raised in Peoria, Illinois, the oldest son of blue collar parents. He attended Illinois State University and graduated in 2001. He taught for one year at Peoria High School before attending law school. He graduated, cum laude, from The John Marshall Law School in 2005.
For the past thirteen years, Mr. Knobloch has only represented working class people and their families who have been injured. He has successfully tried or settled hundreds of injury cases for people throughout the State of Illinois.
His experience includes representing individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries in automobile, trucking, construction, premises, toxic tort, and other negligence matters. Since 2010, Mr. Knobloch has recovered over $25,000,000 in verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Noteworthy case results include:
- $10.75m– settlement on behalf of residents of ACME Barrel neighborhood
- $2.25m– settlement on behalf of union electrician who sustained multiple fractures after falling from lift
- $900,000—settlement for Local 1 iw who broke leg stepping off ladder
- 820,000—–settlement for motorcycle accident (largest settlement in history of Moultrie $County)
- $629,000 verdict for union carpenter who sustained torn rotator cuffs falling through improperly covered hole. Pre-trial settlement offer was $0
- $194,000 verdict for union Teamster who sustained broken ribs and collapsed lung in trucking accident. Pre-trial settlement offer was $0
Mr. Knobloch is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Chicago Bar Association. He lives in the western suburb of Bartlett with his wife and two young children. Mr. Knobloch is an active member of the community. He volunteers time coaching baseball and is on the Board of Directors of the Bartlett Little League. He also enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and is an avid poker player and has played in various World Series of Poker events throughout the country.
Reach out to Mr. Knobloch directly at email@example.com or contact us online today to discuss your case.